An area is transformed by interior designers to make it more appealing, practical, and secure.
The work entails a variety of responsibilities, such as space planning and product research, establishing schedules and working with diverse clients and lastly supervising construction and carrying out the design. An interior design career can provide more work security and a higher earning potential than the majority of other careers for creatives.
The summary to the scope of interior designing in Nepal are -
- Get Ample job opportunities in design industry
- A Highly demanded professionals required from smaller to bigger projects
- Work as freelancers
- Start a furniture showroom
- Reputed profession with high pay cheque
Fundamental Course Details
- Elements and Principles of Design
- Basic Design
- Basic Composition
- Color Theory
- Orthographic Projection
- Furnishings and Fitting Furniture
- Design Drafting and Sketching of Furniture
- Building Construction
- Interior Designing
- Design of Interior Spaces Landscapes
- Vastu Shastra
- Computer Graphics
- Interior Current Trends
- Professional Practice Model Making
- Product Design Competition
- General Competency
- Project Work
- Field Visits
- Market Survey
- Digital Marketing Course
- Personal Branding
- Brand and Branding
Why Choose IIFT?
- Disruptive Design Research
- Dynamic and Tailored Pathway
- Design Experience and Unique Career Opportunities
- Industry Experts as Mentors
Career & Scopes
We have the various class timing
07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
11:00 AM - 01:00 PM
01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
03:00 PM - 07:30 PM
05:30 PM - 07:30 PM
It's a 15 month's professional interior designing course which includes both theory (20%) and Practical (80%) classes. You will learn 2 hours a day.
Please feel free to call us to get the more details about fees.
We don’t have deadline to submit the application. As soon as our limited seats will be occupied by the applicants, we will close the admission so kindly request you to secure the seat. Please feel comfortable to send the more queries.
SEE/SLC graduates can apply for this course. Plus 2 graduates or above more preferably.
Get the Opputunity, Join Classes Now
Franchisee - International Academy of Interior Design (IAID)